Awesome, you want to publish a sponsored post on my site.
Great. Here are the guidelines:
- The post must be in MS Word or some other easy to edit format. Do not send a PDF.
- The post should run a minimum of 450 words.
- Do not get too wordy.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- I allow maximum 3 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship with the author.
- I do not accept simultaneous submissions.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- The post must include at least one high-resolution image. Please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links. This applies to videos too.
- If you’d like to pitch an idea rather than a full draft, please send a 1-3 paragraph summary of the key points the story would cover.
- I accept payment in advance.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of danswords.com. And, I reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against my policy.
- I reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- I do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent danswords.com
Shoot me an email to dan(at)danswords(dot)com with the subject line “Sponsored Post.”