Due to the overwhelming spammers, scammers, and just plain junk, I am not accepting guest posts at this time.
Include the following in your introduction/query email.
- You must include three topic ideas. Your ideas must be relevant to blogging, writing, social media or vlogging. I won’t accept queries with topics that include, travel, automotive, lifestyle or anything else isn’t relevant to my website.
- You MUST include a link to your webpage in your email. That way I can check to see if you are really who you say you are. Without it, you won’t be considered.
- You must include links to your social media.
- All posts must be original content.
- The post must be in MS Word or some other easy to edit format. Do not send a PDF.
- All posts must be relevant to blogging, writing, social media or vlogging.
- The post must give my readers new information, or a new twist on old information that will help them with their blogging, website, writing, or social media.
- Guest posts should be at least 450 words. This does not include the author bio.
- Guest posts will only be accepted from authors with a verified social media account. Authors must have a strong social media profile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or whatever. You know the routine, I’m going to go out and look.
- The post must include at least one high-resolution image. Please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links. This applies to videos too.
- Links are not allowed within the body of the article.
- Please reply to all comments left on your guest post. I will send you an email when new comments are left.
- Author bio may have one relevant link to the author’s website. I may allow a few extra links to the author’s social media accounts.
Listen, what the whole thing comes down to is this, I’m am not interested in receiving emails or post submissions about some product or service that you want to sell. I won’t link to it, I won’t post it, so don’t bother me with it.
Some topics that I’d like to see covered are:
- YouTube, how to
- Video, how to
- Pinterest, how to
- Instagram, how to
- Podcasting, how to
- Basically, just good examples of Social Media
- Blogging, how to
- Good plugins to use
- Proper writing examples
- Anything else that might be useful to my readers.
Are you still with me…
So, what’s in it for you?
- I do not pay for guest posts, but I do use social media. I will tweet, post, and link to your article and do my best to drive traffic to your site. In turn, I hope it will drive traffic back to my site.
- You will get one do-follow link to your website. Links back to your social accounts will have a nofollow tag associated with the link.
- You get the opportunity to showcase your talent.
- You are introduced to a whole new group of readers!
- And, it’s just plain fun.
Shoot me an email to dan(at)danswords(dot)com with the subject line “Guest Post.”
Be sure to include:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your website
- Link to your blog, again, you won’t be considered without it.
- Links to your social media, Twitter, and Facebook might be enough, but send me links to the social platforms that you use the most.
- The topics that you would like to cover.
If you are interested in a sponsored post, then check out this page.