Thank you for your interest in my Featured Writer Friday series. It’s been very popular and the featured writers have enjoyed showing off their sites.
The purpose of Featured Writer Friday series is to share your blogging and writing experience. It is not to promote a product that you want to sell. Sorry. If you want to promote your product, please check out these guidelines.
- This is the only stipulation. You must follow me on Twitter.
- Well, I guess this is stipulation number two – Links to the product(s) that you want to sell are not allowed. Not gonna happen. In other words that means – NO AFFILIATE LINKS. I check every link and if I suspect that it is an affiliate link, I will wipe it clean or delete your post altogether.
- One link to your blog in the introduction of your post.
- Links to external sites are not allowed. Except for section 7. Links to tools, programs, or apps are okay. (but I will check them).
- Please add your blog and social media links to the end of the post (it’s the last section).
- I need at least two images for your post. Please provide two quality .jpg sized to 600 x 400 and you must have the rights to publish these images.
- We are writers, so please no one line answers.
Here’s a list of the questions. If you want to see what other writers are doing, check out Angelah Starr’s post. She nailed it.
Start with an introduction
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Are you a full-time blogger or do you also have another job/career?
3. What got you started into blogging?
4. What is your blog about and how does it help others? Only if you didn’t cover that in the intro.
5. What is working for you and your blog? Why?
6. What did not work out so well for your blog? Why?
7. What tools, programs, apps do you use to create your blog/website (tools that you can’t live without)?
Links are allowed in this section. Please link to your favorite programs, tools, or apps.
8. What piece of advice would you give to someone who is interested in starting a blog?
9. What do you have planned for the future of your website?
10. Where can everyone find you? Provide links to your webpage and social media.
And other social media accounts
I have attached a PDF if you’d like to download the questions for a later date.
After you have finished, shoot me an email. If you have any questions shoot me a DM and we can chat.